I. PERSONAL DATA
- WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
It is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual. An identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. Information is not considered as enabling identification of a person,ifitwouldrequire excessive costs, timeoractions.
- WHICH PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
We process personal data provided to us by our customers and business partners in conjunction with using our services and cooperating with us. It is primarily any contact data that has been obtained in order to execute agreements with customers as well as data gained by representatives of the Optiguard companies in relation to purchasing, sales and marketing actions conducted (as part of meetings, business correspondence, tenders, trade fairs), in particular: name (names) and last name, email address, contact address, company of the represented party, telephone number, position, and, in the case of companies, we also process the following data: NIP, REGON, seat address, bank account number.
- WHAT IS DATA PROCESSING?
Processing relates to all operations on personal data which we perform – related to their active usage, such as collecting, downloading, recording, linking, modifying or sharing, as well as passive usage, such as storing, limiting, erasing or destroying. Data processing may take place both in IT systems as well as on paper documents.
- WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your data controllers are the Optiguard companies:
- Optiguard Spółka z o. o. -with its seat at Aleksandrowska 6-10, 87-100 Toruń, NIP 956-213-03-91, REGON 871713671 represented by the President of the Board – Romuald Gierszal
- Optiguard Technology Sp. z o. o., Sp.K. – with its seat Aleksandrowska 6-10, 87-100 Toruń, NIP 956-231-95-85, REGON 365344886 represented by the President of the Board – Romuald Gierszal
- WHO CAN YOU CONTACT IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Address : Optiguard Sp. z o.o. or Optiguard Sp. z o.o., Sp.K. ul. Aleksandrowska 6-10, 87-100 Toruń with a note „GDPR”.
- WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS ON AND WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
An appropriate legal basis in accordance with the regulations as in force at present has to be behind every processing of your data. This basis may constitute your consent to data processing (Art. 6 pt 1a) GDPR) or other legal provisions allowing for such actions set forth in the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 or Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (referred to as GDPR).
We may process your data for a number of purposes, such as:
- if you are a customer of ours, then we process your data pursuant to an agreement you signed with us always takes place with your knowledge and according to your intention. In expressing an intention to conclude an agreement, you know what personal data will be required to sign it, and once signed you know what data you handed over or shall hand over at a later date,
- if you want to become a customer of ours and use our services, then we will process your data within the scope of preparations for concluding such an agreement . This will always take place with your knowledge and according to your intention. In expressing an intention to conclude an agreement, you know what personal data will be required to sign it, and once signed you know what data you handed over or shall hand over at a later date,
- if you become a user of services, a newsletter recipient for example, we will process your data on the basis of your consent To grant your consent check the appropriate boxes on an online form which we have prepared. Your consent is voluntary – you may retract it at any time. In such case we shall cease providing our services and delete all the information you handed over immediately,
- We may process your data in conjunction with the need to ensure the security of our network and information. This might come to pass when you use or connect to our IT infrastructure for example by browsing our website or sending messages to us. This comprises our legitimate interest
- Your data, in the form of an image, may be processed in relation to the necessity of ensuring safety to our staff as well as protection of our property. This might come to pass when you are staying on the premises of our company, where a video surveillance, as a means of special supervision, has been installed. This comprises our legitimate interest
- conducting marketing actions as well as sending commercial information in the case of expressing a separate consent by you.
- WHO DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA TO?
According to the law we can transfer your data to subcontracted processors such as: the post operator, accounting firm, courier, IT service or those subcontractors specified in your agreement (service). We are also obliged to make your data available to authorised entities pursuant to other provisions of law, without request, such as Tax Office, or upon request, such as courts or enforcement bodies. The data will only be made available if such entities submit a request on the matter, indicating the legal basis pursuant to which such a request is justified.
We do not foresee transferring your data to third countries, that is outside of the European Union economic area, or international organisations. Pursuant to GDPR, in the European Union all member states provide the same level of protection for your data.
- HOW LONG WILL WE PROCESS YOUR DATA FOR?
We make every effort to limit the scope of collected data to the necessary minimum, and this includes the processing period. To that end we perform systematic reviews of our documents, both paper and in electronic versions and delete surplus data which has expired. Remember that the processing time of your data, depending on the grounds pursuant to which we obtained it, may be governed by separate, independent provisions of law subject to which we may be obliged to store your data regardless of your will or intent. Here the labour law, social insurance law or accounting regulations are just some examples.
If you were the end recipient of our services and we concluded an agreement on the matter, pursuant to accounting regulations, your data will be held as part of relevant drafted financial and accounting documentation and processed for 5 subsequent calendar years starting from the purchase/agreement date.
If the data we hold are going to be used for any purpose other than that for which they were obtained, we will always inform you and you will have an opportunity to object.
- WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE WITH REGARDS TO YOUR DATA?
If we process your personal data, you always have the right to:
- request access to data,
- rectify data,
- request an erasure,
- or limit data processing,
- object to data processing,
- data portability and to obtain copies of it.
All these rights are set forth in detail in Article 15 to 21 of GDPR. You can also withdraw your consent to data processing at any time, in such an event we will immediately erase your data unless we are otherwise legally obliged to continue processing. As an example, if you request for your account to be closed in conjunction with cancelling our newsletter, we will erase your data from the mailing database immediately.
If you consider that we have breached your rights in any way – we certainly wish this does not happen – or have failed to ensure the security of your data, then you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, currently the Presidentof theOffice for Personal Data Protection.
- AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING AND PROFILING INFORMATION.
We will not make any automated decisions on the basis of your data, that is ones of automated nature, made without human intervention. Also, we do not engage in any activities for the purpose of profiling you.
- HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We use the legally required technical and organizational measures to safeguard your data. At our site we have installed the required physical safeguards to prevent unauthorised data access. Our staff hold the required certificates and may process data in a limited manner, that is only within the scope required to perform their professional duties.
The 256-bit SHA security protocol with RSA encryption we use in the most up to date version 3, ensures the safety of your data sent electronically. A green padlock in your web browser by our web address may show this. As the site was encrypted before it was sent, you can be sure that you are entering our site which has not been modified in any way en-route to you via the Internet.
What are cookie files?
Cookies are small text files sent from the websites visited by the Internet user to the device of the Internet user. Cookies are also used by the websites we make reference to, e.g. multimedia websites.
What kind of cookies do we use?
The Optiguard website uses performance cookies, i.e. the ones used to collect data on the method of using the website, in order to improve its operation, and functional cookies, which make it possible to ‘remember’ user settings (e.g. language or font size). The cookie files used by the Optiguard website are processed solely for the purposes below:
- cookies google-analytics.com – statistics for the Optiguard website;
- session cookies (expire, when the session ends) that contain the following information:
- on screen messages displayed for the user in interactive elements, such as forms;
- displayed banners that show up only once;
- logging of the user to the website’s panel.
Optiguard allows other entities to use the cookie mechanism on their website. They include, among other, entities that provide social plugins, particularly Facebook and YouTube.
On our website we use components (videos) of YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave., 94066 San Bruno, CA, USA, a company belonging to Google Inc., Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To this end, we use the “ – enhanced data protection mode – ” option provided by YouTube.
When you display a page that has an embedded video, a connection will be made to the YouTube server and the content will appear on the website via a communication to your browser.
According to the information provided by YouTube, in “ – enhanced data protection mode -”, data is only transferred to the YouTube server, in particular which of our websites you have visited, if you watch the video. If you are logged onto YouTube at the same time, this information will be matched to your YouTube member account. You can prevent this from happening by logging out of your member account before visiting our website.
It is possible to change cookie settings in the web browser. If such settings are not changed, it means that the cookies used on the website are accepted.
How to disable cookies in the web browser?
How to disable cookies in mobile devices?